Friday, August 22, 2008

"Zeexplorer exploring her sentimental heart"

Currently, I'm listening to Sentimental Heart by She & Him.

I do have sentimental heart right now. It's been a long time since my last post, and my life have changed. Too much changes had happened, something I barely recall.

I have found and lost something.

I've been trying so hard not to think about those things, but maybe I should.

I have hurt someone, but I never meant to hurt anyone.

I have found the new excitement in my life, but sometimes I feel that I am wrong having the time of my life while someone is hurt.

Now, we're just a stranger to each other. Maybe I should leave it just like that or I might hurt someone even more.

Well, I will try to always look in the bright side

So, hello my new life.......
and cheerio my old "habits"..................

:)



PS: I have learned how to drive, haha!

No comments: