Friday, March 20, 2009

err.. hellooooo

I know, it's too late for new year resolutions or whatsoever. It's been a long time since my last post. It's only few days left to my next birthday. I'm gonna be 23 years old in 4 days.

TO DO LIST (22 years old):

* pull up my grade (oh God please help me)
* graduate in 1 ½ years
* be a good daughter
* be a good girlfriend J
* be a good auntiee
* find a part time job or internship.
* save more money
* be more responsible and mature
* be closer to God

I wrote those things a year ago.

* pull up my grade
it's not really working, hehe..
*graduate in 1 1/2 years
unfortunately, I'll finish my study at the end of this year. I was planning to finish all my subjects, internship and thesis at the mid of this year. Then, I found out that graphic design is going to be offer in september.. aarrgghh, so I need to extend one more semester.
*be a good daughter
well, I'm trying
*be a good girlfriend :)
Am I good enough? haha
*be a good auntieeee
*find a part time job or internship
I found a part time job. Actually, I'm kinda proud of myself because of this. I've been working for a boutique in Bangsar named Blueberry since February. They offered me to go to Bangkok. It's just so exciting =)=)=)
*save more money
I'm tryingggggggggg
*be more responsible and mature
*be closer to God

So far, only one mission has accomplished - part time job.

Something I've learned so far;
*It is hard to make someone happy.
I just realized this in the past few months. It's not that simple to make someone happy. You might wanna throw a surprise, making a small gift or etc. But it's not enough. It's not easy.. Your expectations might be too much; the people might not realized how much effort you have put to make them happy. So, I have promised myself, I won't try make any small gifts, surprises or whatever for others anymore. From now, I just wanna make CHIKA happy =)
*Quality friends
I don't really care about new friends anymore. I just wanna keep my best.

- I'm still not sure what I wanna do after graduating. I'm totally blur...

TO DO LIST:

- Pull up my grade
- pass all the nine subjects left
- INTERNSHIP
- THESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Finish all the college thingy at the end of this year
- start to save money, not for bags or clothes.. see something new, traveling, get out from this country.
- Be patient
- Be a good daughter
- Be a good auntiee
- Be a good sister
- Be a good girlfriend
- Be a good friend
- Be a good Catholic
- Think more about the future
- Read more
- Learn more
- lose another 7 kilograms
- Stop dreaming!

Wish me luck..

Ciao!

No comments: