Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Money..money.. moneyyyyyyyyy....

Oh yes, I need MONEY!

I'm not ready to talk about money now, let's talk about anything else.

I've finished working in House+Co. To be honest, the boss getting nicer in the last few days. So, I'm gonna work there again, but only for few days.

Sadly, she hasn't given out the SALARY until now. Oh dear Ms. Pauline... I need MONEY, NOW!!!!!!!!

Lately, I keep thinking about people without literacy ability. There's one lady in House+Co, she's a Malay and she can't read and write. She knows number, but totally blind about words. She can work quite fast, but she has slow us down. There were a lot of time that she ended up misleading us. Her responsibility is to make coffee and tea. In the peak hours, the waitresses were getting panic because we need to be FAST! SIX GEAR! Then, when the coffee was ready, we need to double check where the coffee is belong to.. sometimes she just simply pointing on random chit order, which is caused us sending it to the wrong table.

After that, I started to think; what kind of world I'd have if I can't read and write? Yes, it will cause big differences if we can read and write. It might be a simple thing, but it has helped us a lot.. It has opened our minds and souls.

I thank God for that..

I need to pray more about Money..

After all, I think I'm gonna have exciting days soon.

29-31 May; PENANG
18-21 June; Bangkok..


I wish for all the best lucks I can get..

Ciao!

No comments: