Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Cat

"I'm taking Feature Writing subject this semester. My lecture asks me to write something about a cat that lived in the farmer at the breakfast time. The first part, the cat did not move at all. I need to describe what the cat saw. I'm going to post the revision from what I have written. It will be the story about the cat from what I have revised based on my lecture's comments"

Part 1:

The smell of bacon has woken me up. I looked through the window, waiting for the Mr. Golden Sun to rise up. It was dark outside. The farm has been covered by the darkness. I could not see clearly. I can smell the leaves with the dews flowing down to the land. I heard the cock waking every side of the farm up. It was fine morning, even the sky was not clear. The moon had already disappeared, the stars were followed. It was dark sky above, waiting for the new shine from Mr. Golden Sun.

No comments: