Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Skeptics and True Believers

I need to admit, I used the title of The Academy Is... for my blog's title. Actually, I'm not a fan of The Academy Is.. I don't even like the song Skeptics and True Believers. When I was thinking about my blog's title, I searched to my iTunes playlist, and found Skeptics and True Believers is the sentence that quite reflect my personality. I could not explain it more though, hehe.

Know I think I need to change my blog's title because I really don't like the song. I was listening to this song last night and I felt like this song is sooooo high school, haha.

When I could not find the right words, I always use something pop in my mind which mostly come from songs. I think I need to start to avoid this habit, sometimes I felt that I did plagiarism or something. Most of my writing must be influenced by some songs, haha.

Okay then, I need to find the right blog's title.

Cheerio

No comments: