Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My wedding day

Hey you

I don't know (yet) who you are. I don't know what are the things we've been through until we finally here. Because you're gonna marry me anytime soon, I hope you can understand why I'm writing this for you.

I've imagined my wedding day since I can't remember. I've changed my taste of music 100 times, I've changed partners, I've changed here and there. But there are something I want to ask you, I wont change my mind for these.

The List for our wedding day:

1. I want God Only Knows as our wedding song. I found this song as the most romantic but yet realistic love song. I do realized that you are the best for me (that's why I wanna marry you) but this is not our happy ending. This is our beginning, so I don't wanna stay in fairytale world, I want everything to be realistic, since the beginning.

2. I don't want to put too much make up. I want to be the real me. You're marrying me, not the queen for one day.

3. If possible, I want to make it small and romantic. Then we can save the money to run away from all those responsibilities. Let's go to Maldives or somewhere baby.

4. Don't spend too much money in our wedding

5. Keep the cake small

6. I want wine as our wedding souvenirs :)

7. Keep it real and everlasting

8. Let me do the list for our wedding songs

I think that's all for now. I hope you can understand. If you're really rich, maybe we can ask Jens Lekman to sing at our wedding.

The wedding songs:

1. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
2. When I'm Sixty Four - The Beatles
3. Don't Worry Baby - The Beach Boys
4. Dedicated to the one I love - The Mamas and The Papas
5. Everybody's Gonna Be Happy - The Kinks

Oh yeah, on our wedding anniversary, please listening to When I'm Sixty Four - The Beatles over and over again.

I Love You

Let's keep it realistic and everlasting

See you soon my very special one ;)

No comments: