Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who Am I?

Well, this is my last semester. Next semester, I must do my thesis and internship. There are so many things happening this year. Sadly, after I've been through so many things, I still don't know who is the girl inside me. I couldn't be truthfully honest to everyone. I couldn't tell everything even to the most important people in my life.

If I need to fill up the most honest "About Me", it would be like this;

My name is Jessica Valentina (I don't like the fact that my birth certificate spelled my name as Jessicha). I'm 23 years old, currently I'm pursuing a degree in Mass Communication. I love the fact that I have a big family. I love my nephews and nieces, especially Darren. I hate cat, I hate hypocrite people, I hate you most of the time. I love myself, I love to see that I'm unbeatable for almost everything. I'm really good in complaining about people. I'm good in doing others' assignments, but not really good in my assignments.

I LOVE:
* my blue pillow
* Darren
* my parents
* lyrics
* good movies
* being unreachable
* being the most reliable person
* being the first one for almost everything
* anything that people don't like
* YOU, if you think I'm hard to get and smart
* shopping
* stalking people's blogs
* being the most informative person
* rainy day
* to make my exes' current girlfriends feel insecure ;]
* to make you feel insecure

I hate:
* CAT
* people who think they know everything
* people who love to pretend
* people who think that he/she is the most unique creature but the fact he/she just a person with a common taste
* people who got the last laugh
* sunny day
* YOU, if you think you are the most perfect creature in this world

The jobs I've done this year:
* waitress at house + co
* sales assistant at blueberry
* selling clothes door to door
* assignments service
* sales promotion girl (will do it this weekend)

What I wanna do next year:
?????

What I wanna be in the next five years:
?????

Do you love me?
Do you think you will be able to spend the rest of your life with me?
Am I good enough for you?
Am I tough?

No comments: