Monday, March 24, 2008

Counting the hours

There is a few more hours left until I’m turning 22. Am I happy? For now, I will say no.

I woke up today and everything still going all right, even I couldn’t study few more chapters before my test. It gets worse after the test. I’m not type of student who are hardworking, smart and etc. but I did expect a good mark, especially for this assignment. I thought that I will get a good mark, but I only got 10/20, huhu. I was sooo shocked when my lecture told me. I never expected my mark to be really really good, but I don’t want to be pass2an as well. I thought I will get at least 14/20 because I kinda put an effort while doing that assignment if I compared to my other assignments or test, which I just “pasrah”.

I was so sad, because in 6 more hours I will turning 22, but what happened so far it gets me down. I still haven’t changed to somebody I want to be if I’m 22 years old.

The story goes, then I messaged my boyfriend, he was doing his assignment. I really feel that I need a friend, because tomorrow is my birthday but all I have now is a bad grade. He said that I couldn’t go to his place today, because he’s having a group meeting in the afternoon. Aarrgghh.

I went to sleep, then I woke up; I had a bad dream. It wasn’t clear what all was about, but in my dream I need to run because everybody tries to chase me. I woke up and my heart was beating so fast. I called my boyfriend, he did not pick up. Then I called one of my best friends. We chatted for a while. We kinda feel sad, because we are in the same age, but we haven’t done anything yet. I haven’t finished my degree yet. I’m not a skipper, but I did waste my times two years a go when I decided to go to American degree after completing my foundation year which mean I will finish my degree after five years in Malaysia.

I feel kinda bad for my parents, because I have wasting my time with this whole degree thingy. I have promised my father that I will pull up my grade this semester because I wasn’t performed well last semester. My GPA is declining, huhu. That’s why I don’t want to be pass2annn. Huuuuuhhh, I’m really saaaddd right now.

TO DO LIST (22 years old):

  • pull up my grade (oh God please help me)
  • graduate in 1 ½ years
  • be a good daughter
  • be a good girlfriend J
  • be a good auntiee
  • find a part time job or internship (I need to enter the work environment, SOON)
  • save more money
  • be more responsible and mature
  • be closer to God (I haven’t go to the church in 4 months, I didn’t go for Easter toooo, aarrgghh)

Well that’s all. I hope I will have a great year in my new age.

Ciao.

1 comment:

GORA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.