Saturday, March 15, 2008



My friend, Gora, is leaving soon. He’s going to continue his study in US. Actually, he was my boyfriend’s housemate. We’re kinda close though; there was a lot of chit chatting, curhat2 with him.

I acted kinda annoying lately. I became too sensitive, and he was one of my victims. My boyfriend said that he’s leaving soon and I should not act like that. It was late when I realize the clock has already clicking faster and faster…

So yah, I met him today. We were chit chatting a bit, and then I feel really sad right now. We have known each other for more than a year. When my boyfriend not around, he always accompanies me, he was the first person I called whenever I need a friend to talk. Now I don't have friend to curhat2an, talks about bags, party (hehe), cela2an, seeing someone act really silly, huhh there's so many things I'm gonna miss about si Gora.

There was one thing I regretted again today. I did not spend a quality time with him; even I know he’s leaving soon.


Take care gorsss. I'm really really really gonna miss you. I hope to see you again in the future. Good luck mate.

PS: A-14-05 is always in my heart.

1 comment:

GORA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.