Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Watching The People Change

People come and go, yes it is true. Everybody's changing, yes they are. Honestly, I hate changing. I love my routine, which means my routine activities and my "routine" friends. I'm scared of changing. I'm scared of everything new in my life. On the other side, I want some changes and I need some changes. Life is complicated just like it should be, isn't it?

My friends have changed. They changed into someone I hardly known. In some way, I know I have changed either. It was kind of sad, when I went back to my hometown last holiday I found they are not the same anymore. There's no more "we are best friends forever". We didn't even share the same favorite food anymore. They have changed, and I have changed. I want them to be the same as when I left them. We had shared the same life, we hated the same people in high school, we shared stories almost every hour. Now, we don't even know one each other feelings, forget about sadness, we don't even share happiness.

I'm scared that people I love today would change someday. I don't really mind if they are change for good, but I hate it when they change into someone I hardly known. Well, "everybody's changing and I don't feel the same". :)

No comments: