Friday, March 14, 2008

God Only Knows

These days, sadness and happiness are come together in my life. I feel so stressed with things that happening in my life. The last few days, I was like a bomb. You could not touch me, even just a bit, I will explode. I became extremely sensitive, and I shown it to people around me.

My best friends have known that I’m a mood swinger. I’m not proud of it, in fact I really hate when my mood swings. Sometimes I can’t tell all my feelings, I tend to hide what I feel but it is exploding in the other way.

Well, from all of those sadness I feel happiness as well. It's true from all of bad things we can find something precious. I found someone that I can count on while facing these. He came with patient and greater understanding, which helps me a lot.

I regretted all those things I had done the last few days. I regretted that I was so selfish, because I wasn’t thinking about the other except myself. Thanks for remind me that I wasn’t alone. God only knows what I'd be without you. I’m the luckiest girl alive. Thanks :)

No comments: